Monday, December 24, 2007

Sick again.......






blah......I hate being sick....I have an Upper respitratory Infection now.....So back on antibiotics and some cough meds.....



Last night we went Light looking and drove to near by versailles Indiana. There is a gentleman who for the past 31 years has made this beautiful Light display. And every year it is like looking at something new. The kids just love it. We go and park and just look and look. Takes this man 60 days to set it all up. I will post some pictures.....


This is only part of it.......there is more to look at......and of course this picture doesn't show it all.




and this is from a distance.....



Had it not been such crappy weather......i am sure my photos would have been better but it was raining.

well more soon

One day at a time............

1 comment:

maggie said...

So sorry to hear you are sick. Again. Really no fun. I do love all those lights, though! I don't know where people find the energy to pull it off, but I'm glad they do so that I can just drive by and enjoy without so much effort ;)