Wednesday, December 5, 2007

snow

Well it snowed a little but not enough to get excited and take a picture ;-( So I didn't take a picture today.
I fixed the burnt light situation and moved some around to make it look good. I also bought a new extension cord and made sure all was safe and it is relit tonight!!!
Tomorrow I have a dr appointment......just a check up on the new meds I am on. I was supposed to be keeping a diary of actions but im too lazy so I didn't do it.
Today I have been feelin fairly well. I haven't had any cravings today I have been having craves for a cig off and on but today has been a great day.
well back to pogo to work on the weekly badges.
more soon

One day at a time........

1 comment:

maggie said...

Maybe next snow will be... snowier ;)