Well the weather man has forecast our first snow here in South eastern Indiana. I am awaiting its arrival!!!! They said should be around 10 pm and its 11:30 and NO snow yet. If and when it comes I will be posting a picture of it on here . I always love the first snow and snow on Christmas other wise I could care less.
Thinking of Christmas almost had a near disaster tonight. My friend who is staying with us is a smoker and has to go out to smoke of course since I quit. So tonight she goes out and notices the lights on the porch are not lit and my carousel and santa that are the blow up ones are completly deflated. So I go out check all looks ok out there and I go to fuse box. Well I notice a fuse has blownn I turn it on and her daughter is screaming and she is screaming SHUT IT OFF.........................SO I immediatly shut off the fuse again and I go running. It was flaming.......I think the dog peed on it and made it short out. So Now I have to get a new extension and remove some lights. I told hubs we are not replacing the lights there is wayyyyyy to many !!!! So we will use the ones that weren't affected by the blaze. Poor Kid she was scared to death and thought she done it. I do have to say though my friend has cut back 50 or more percent in smoking since she came here and has to go out to smoke!!!! Tis funny we will be eating dinner and she gets done gets in her purse and grabs that poison stick and I always remark yeah go have your poison now that you had a healthy meal!!! haha Im so bad!!!
well more soon....
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
One day at a time......
1 comment:
Our snow barely came. Just enough to make me cancel plans, but nothing in our immediate area that stuck. Do take a picture and share!
Crazy stuff about the decorations.
Post a Comment