Monday, January 21, 2008

dr

I been to the dr this morning and he wanted me to get labs done. I told him about my dizzy spells and he wanted to check it anyway even after I told him about the other meds. So I should know tomorrow about that.
Yiiippppppeeee I also lost 2 lbs since last visit which means maybe it was a good thing I had my teeth removed. haha
we were on the subject of not smoking. He said well dont you feel better about yourself. Of course I said and I also told him how ashamed I was of myself all the time I smoked because I sent my kids to school smellin like a big ciggie. He got a laugh out of me..........I said well you just take for granted things until you realize. and now I know.
Last night I went to bingo and I got a kick out of the group of Poison suckers......Break time they all got their coats gloves hats etc on to go out and suck some more poison into there systems only to come in coughing their heads off. My mom and I just chuckled at people and how bad they stunk when they came back in. I told her and the other lady I thank god every day that I dont do that anymore. I am part of the Non poison sucking crowd!!!
well ima go take a small nap.
I got up wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to early!

more to come soon....

One day at a time.............................

No comments: