Saturday, January 19, 2008

feelin better

well I got myself feeling better and oh my I went through a few days feeling like well pure hard core nasty stinky SHIT!!!!! I just felt horrible I was getting dizzy...hot flashes....sick at my tummy.....couldn't seem to figure out what was causing it........Duh my dumbass felt so sick I hadn't taken my medicine for days . I was having withdraws or something from my antidepressants and my tummy meds. I took my medicine today and Im ME again. I dont feel all sickly!!!
So I have made a note and stuck it up by my desk that will help remind me to take my meds. I cant go through that again. Its like I just quit taking all meds and my body wasn't handling it well at all. They are something that I just can't quit taking.
Ebay is back doing pretty good.
Well more soon......

One day at a time............

No comments: