Thursday, January 17, 2008

OH what a relief........

Well i had my stitches out today!!!! I feel better with them out its not as painful!!!! WOOT WOOT
I go back on Feb 1st to have the bottom teeth pulled then 60 days I can do impressions for dentures!!!! Im super excited. Not excited to have all my teeth gone just excited knowing I wont be in pain anymore from my teeth!!!!!

oh and my ds I got a new game 7 wonders of the ancient world I am super hooked on it!!!!! I just love playin it.

well thats all I got to say now...........

except......I'm super glad I'm a NON smoker!!!!

One day at a time........

2 comments:

maggie said...

I guess you are halfway there, right? ;)

I hope the next round is easier than the first and that this is all over before you know it. Games help, too!

Tabatha said...

yeah and today I think I am going to buy sims 2 castaway for my ds.....another addiction ack just what I need!!! haha
Yes halfway there and closer to dentures. My smile will be much better!!!