Sunday, January 6, 2008

Have you seen my Weiner?

Have you seen my weiner? Thats a joke around my house cause yeah we have a weiner dog. Snickelfritz was my moms dog and she gave her to tanner when tanner had surgery back at the beginning of summer. So we will say have you seen my weiner and here she comes. Recently she was in heat so we let my sisters Maltese be Snickels Boyfriend. So we will have malted weiners in a couple months we hope. Today I went to buy some doggie shampoo and I got her this huge bone thought she will like this while she is laying around. It is a smoked meaty knuckle. I bet that thing weighs 5 lbs. Somehow she nudged it over onto my friends little girls coat and is on guard. Check out this picture of her and her bone!!!

That bone reminds me of the turkey butt that Norbit always got on the movie Norbit!!! I think she is inlove with her bone!!! haha

Well that is my picture of the week!!!!! I have taken several but that one is the best!!!!

The last couple days I have been pretty short of breath. Not sure what is bringing it on. I hope I am not coming down with something again I feel fine other then being short of breath. No cig craves or Lil Maggie Tuggings!!!

I am really happy that I am a non smoker now!!!

I so realized today when my kids came in from there Nanas!!! I said goidness she smoke a whole pack while you were there?! They each came in at seperate times and I swear they smelled just like a cigarette!!! I cannot believe that I used to smoke and they would go out of here smelling like that!! Just makes me sick that I done that to my kids. Well glad I dont do it anymore to them

Well more soon

One day at a time......

1 comment:

maggie said...

Aw, too cute! So glad that you also are so glad not to be smoking ;)