Sunday, January 13, 2008

Potato Soup

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy I made some homemade potato soup today and it is wonderful!!! I should have taken a picture of it because it sure looked as good as it tasted. Since my eating right now is soft and more on the soupy side of things I thought potato sounds good so I made it and boy am I glad I did!!!
I am starting to feel somewhat better not as much facial pain as I have been in....thank goodness.
Smoking......Have I said lately how happy I am that I am a non smoker now ? I am sure the pain would be worse if I were still trying to suck in poison. Really the thought of a cigarette makes me nauseous. Today I went to the grocery store and my friend was with me and funny thing she has recently quit and stayed quit.......we both looked at each other same time and was like ewww you smell that? Cigarette smell. lol Its just appalling how bad that smells. I think a lot of the time how ashamed I am that I sent my kids to school smelling like that. Cause I know the teachers and stuff that don't smoke had to have smelled that. The kids even notice the smell is bad. My daughter doesn't like going to her grandmothers because she smokes a lot and her house stinks. my husband don't like going there either........lol He is talking of buying his mothers place if they move and renting it out.......I said do you realize all the cleaning that place will need?!!

we are getting ready here to repaint living room and kitchen and do something with hallway flooring I think we are going to put hardwood down. Kids bathroom needs work done to it also think we will put tile in there. I am excited to get some of it done.

PS......I got denied for my disability I am calling an attorney tomorrow to see if they will help me.
well enough for tonight......off to bed in a few

One day at a time........

1 comment:

maggie said...

Yum, potato soup! That does sound good. I still can't even imagine your mouth situation, but I'm glad to hear you are feeling a bit better, and definitely not smelling like smoke. It's so amazing how noticeable it is. Good luck with the disability, Tabatha!