well I got my call from the dr yesterday. I just knew when the number came up on the color ID it wasn't going to good news. They dont call about labs unless something is wrong. Well I was right.......it wasn't good.......I am diabetic. So I go on Friday to the dr again to see what he wants to do. She said he will give me a blood sugar monitor when I come there. So we will find out just how bad it is on Friday. That may explain a lot of things. I am hoping I dont have to do the shots normally though they try to start you out with pills.
well more soon....I am going back to bed.
One day at a time.........
2 comments:
Tabatha, I'm hoping for better news soon because it does sound like you have been getting more than your fair share of not so good stuff. Big hugs to you!
Thanks for your comments on my pictures. It really was incredible standing there.
I've been thinking about you and hoping you are doing OK with all the recent mouth and doctor stuff. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment