Shame on me not coming in and posting.
I am ok just been really busy. Wanting to get a lot done before tomorrow when all my teeth are gone and I dont want to go out much until I get dentures. I just dont think I will like not having any teeth.
I still haven't heard from the dietician at the hospital to go in for my diabetic classes. I have been taking my blood sugar daily and it has its moments when it is up......tonight it was up to 161 before I ate dinner......so of course I wasn't none to happy when earlier today it was only93 I just have to watch what I eat. I got me a lot of sugar free and low fat foods at the store today.
We are getting hammered with a snow storm right now it just started about 2 hours ago. I am anxious to see what it is like in the morning.
I dont think I have been here since my friend that is living here got her uncle Sam money and went and bought us both a laptop. Of course mine isn't as nice as hers but.......it is still a nice one. So now when I have those I dont feel like getting out of bed days I can still be online and be a happy camper.
Hubby bought me a nintendo ds also so i'm good to go.
well I will post more soon.......
Must go to bed for now
One day at a time........
1 comment:
Glad you are hanging in there, Tabatha! I can't even imagine the teeth issue, but I hope you'll get your dentures soon and also get the hang of how to eat. I'm sure it will fall into place.
Post a Comment