Tuesday, September 18, 2007

8 weeks and counting......

8 week WOW amazing!
8 weeks ago I laid em down and said NO MORE!!!!
I'm a nonsmoker! I have went 8 weeks!!!! Thats 2 months!!!!
I just can't believe it!!!!!
I wont say its been easy cause it sure hasn't! Its been one
of the hardest things I have ever done!!!! But I keep on
keepin on!!!!!
I still have urges some days worse then others. I will
sometimes see people out smoking and think to myself
How ridiculous I must have looked draggin on those cigs!
But then other times I am like that used to be me ah the days!
But I am really overjoyed that I dont have that anymore! I dont
stink.....(well at least I hope not!)
well enough for now......


One day at a time........

3 comments:

MsTekLady said...

8 smoke-free weeks, yaaay! CONGRATS, Tabatha!!! That's awesome! Keep up the good work!!!

Konstantin said...

Congratulations! That's a big milestone! You know, it's exactly the same for me. Some days are good, some aren't so good. I don't really even know 100% how I get through the bad days, except I really like it on "this side" more...and just when I think of having to go outside for smoke breaks at work all the time - that gives me shivers. Haha. Sometimes I just lay in bed...and I am SO happy feeling really good and knowing that this feeling good won't end anytime soon because I have to get up and run for a smoke. It's weird.

It does get better (even the bad days). I hope you can keep going and going and going.

maggie said...

Tabatha, you continue to inspire me. Always. I love hearing how well you are doing this thing, even through the little bumps along the way. You are awesome. Keep going!