Tuesday, September 11, 2007

This is my beautiful Niece Kaitlynn.....she was over the other day and we were playing Bubbles with her she was just about to get hit in the nose with one when I snapped this picture!!! She is so pretty and just laughs and laughs!!!! I was there when she was born back in November that is the first birth other then my own thee births. Was very amazing let me tell ya!!!!!
Anyway I love this lil girl like she were one of my own. My neighbor says I spoil her!! Not me haha
This morning I woke up not feeling so good. I went back to bed and slept off whatever it was cause the 2nd time I got up I felt much better then the first time!
I had a few urges today not sure what brought that on. I was by myself most of the day! Then the kids came home but they were busy so I dunno I just had urges is all I know.
Well I started another box of chantix today! The script I have saqys I have 2 more refills left. Although according to my calculations I should only be getting one more after this one! If I am thinking right which I might not be! haha
I wish I could breath better then what I do. There is so many things I want to do but can't cause I lose my air so bad :( I just wish that I hadn't doen this damage to myself with the poison from cigs!!!!!! I just want ME back!!!! I guess in time it might get better!!!
well I am gonna go to bed........more soon

one day at a time....

2 comments:

maggie said...

What a cutie pie! It's awesome, too, that she will grow up knowing you as someone who doesn't smoke, and we have more influence over nieces/nephews sometimes than we might expect. That's just awesome!

You are doing great. Keep going!

MsTekLady said...

Tabatha, you are doing great! The past is the past...when I think of all the cigarettes I've smoked in the last 20yrs...well, I just push the thought out of my head! I don't want to go there! The important thing is that we are non-smokers NOW! We should look to our new healthier futures! Remember, one day at a time. Hang in there!!!