well here I am......I'm ok.....Just hanging out. Nothing better to do.
I went to the lung dr today. he was super excited that the Chantix
is doing its job. But he was worried that I am now depressed. He wants
me to continue on my meds and come back in 3 months if things are
going ok. If not I need to call him before then.
The Cpap machine seems to be doind its job. I have been known to
throw it off in my sleep though and not know that I have.
Off to another subject tonight my mother in law was talking about
her stove how the self clean wouldn't work on it. SO I thought I
would check mine out since I had never used it before. Well it
works but it stinks. and its hot. lol I had never used a self cleaner
before even though almost every stove I have had has had it. But
I always used the old fashion way of cleaning it. But my lungs cannot
take that anymore so I have to try other methods.
well enough for tonight Im gonna go on to bed....
One day at a time......
1 comment:
Always good to hear that you are hanging in there, Tabatha, and I do hope that the depression issue works itself out as you continue along the path. Smoking can cover up a lot of stuff, I think.
I haven't seen the actual commercial yet, but I've been hearing about it.
Post a Comment