Yeah Im still here just took a small internet break!
Hope all is well with all my other new non smoker friends.
The past couple days I have been really short of breath and using
my nebulizer more. Dont know why really but that is whats been
goin on! It actually scares me sometimes and I almost panic over
the shortness of breath!
I go see the lung dr again on the 24th so I will talk to him about it.
Wednesday I go for the 2nd part of sleep study to get myself ready
for my nice new cpap machine! My mom says I wont be able to use
it that I wont be able to sleep with it. I told her I will force myself
I need to get a good nights sleep eventually!
Maggie......I went to a yard sale yesterday and I found........The Sims2 PETS!!!!
I was so excited to get it and it was only $5.00!!!!! I love it! haha so now I am
really hooked on my SIMS2 !!
I guess tomorrow we are going to put the roof on my porch! That I am really
excited about! When we moved in we had to completely remodel everything
last year. Then we built a porch and now hubby is putting the top on it! I gotta
tell ya we had our tree "trimmed" last weekend! The people that done it MURDERED
it because there is nothing left really. No limbs much at all on it. I was upset at first but
know now I wont have to worry this winter about the limbs freezing and falling on
my van!
well more soon.....just wanted to let all know I am still around!!!!!!!
ps......urges are almost non exsistant at this point n time!
One day at a time.............
2 comments:
Hey, Tab, great to hear from you and that you are hanging in there. Wow, only $5 for Sims2 Pets. That's great! I'm wishing you the best lung-wise, sleep-wise and any-wise. You are doing great!
Hey Tabatha. Glad to hear the urges are almost non-existent...grrreat!!! Hang in there!
Post a Comment