Another day that Im smoke free.....Feels good not to smoke anymore!
Tonight my son had a football game and we all went to it and I seen
a lady I used to work with there and her and I had a nice c onversation
I told her all about my quit and she said she was going to tell someone that
she works with about Chantix. BTW......my sons team tied with the other
team and they dont play tie breaker in 7th grade so I guess you could
say they both won ?? lol
Earlier this afternoon we had a scare. My lil sis had my niece at her friends
house and they thought she had gotten ahold of industrial strength plumbing liquid.
I guess its like an acid. She did get a drop of it on her clothes and it ate a hole right
through her clothes. I was like where were you all at when she done this and they
were like right there. I was like goodness musta had your backs turned for her to do
something like that. I just couldn't believe someone had that stuff just sitting around
the house knowing that they have lil kids over. But she is ok and nothing bad had happened.
it could have been much much worse.
Tonights dose of Chatix made me ill. I just felt horrible after taking it. I never
actually got sick. But I felt like it. I dont know that has been happening alot here
lately on my evening dose.
well think I will go to bed so I can get up in the morning.
One day at a time................
1 comment:
Yikes on the scare, and congrats on the tied game ;)
For some unknown reason, my evening Chantix started causing nausea at some point long after I thought I'd gotten over any nausea. I took one pill after lunch with no trouble, but that evening one would get me. I started taking it right before bed, as in immediately before going to sleep, to avoid the nausea. So strange, really, but I can relate.
You rock, Tab, and I love knowing that you are still smoke-free doing your thing.
Post a Comment