Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tabs Taxi

Well I am here to complain today! haha I have this one paticular neighbor who acts like I am rich and can just drop everything to run her or her alcoholic husband around somewhere!!! I just hate being the taxi and then never even get taxi cash!!! Like tonight I was in the tub relaxing she called and wanted me to get up out of tub to take her to store. I said No I didn't have the gas money. When I already took her to store once today. I just get so tired of it . I told my hubby I was going to just keep tellin her that I dont have gas and see how long it takes her to get the picture this taxi shop is closed?! haha
ok thats enough complaining.......Im goin to bed


One day at a time........

1 comment:

maggie said...

Wow, yep, that would get old after awhile. Tabs Taxi - that's funny.