Monday, February 11, 2008

ackat I

Well I thought I was being smart so I changed my page and now I lost all the extra links to others blogs. I should have left well enough alone.
Anywho.......darn it.....Now its too late for me to figure out my mess. I will have to figure it out tomorrow.
Just a quick update.....Still smoke free of course. I didn't get to the dr the other day so I go on Tuesday. I have been extremely short of breath here the last few days. I also woke this morning and had indigestion something horrible. I was choking when I woke. Scary thing . guess my protonix isn't working so well. The singulair isn't doing what Dr warden wanted it to do either.
My niece had her baby shower todayy.

1 comment:

maggie said...

I love the new look! Blogger can really be a pain in the ass when changing to custom templates. It basically deletes all of the "widgets" that you have on the side. I keep wanting to make changes to mine, but I never have the energy ;)