Well I dont know what to say except I am sad.
My cousins baby is not doing well at all. They done test on her and found she has a heart condition and also has RSV that has settled into her heart. When her heart stopped at the local hospital and they had to do CPR on her it was quite sometime before her lil brain received any oxygen. Thus leaving her brain with no amount of activity. Riley Hospital is an hour away from here so I drove my stepmom and my youngest sister to the hospital tonight. The chaplin from riley came in and asked if they would like to receive prayer with him. He said prayer and asked if they would like for him to say a prayer over baby taylor they declined but did ask for a pastor from a local church to come and (baptize)her. He made the Hour+ trip and baptized and read her the last rites. was the saddest thing I ever had to go through.
was right after that I decided I needed to head home.
I just ask myself why Taylor? She hasn't even had a chance to live....she is only 4 months old.
I am closing this with this .....If you have children...Hug and kiss them tell them how much you love them and protect them with everything you have because you never know when their time on earth is over........
If there has ever been a time I wanted to smoke tonight was the night. I made it through it though and kept telling myself no.
One day at a time...............................
1 comment:
Tabatha, ((hugs)). I am so, so sorry. That is really just so sad, and there are no other words I can think of to say other than to let you know that my heart breaks for all of you and that you are all in my thoughts.
Post a Comment