well here I am back in Blogger land.......I have started an epidemic......A quit smoking epidemic....hahaha
1. Myself I quit with the help of chantix. Went great with few bumps in the road.
2. Candiss my friend and roomie she quit with the use of one month of chantix. One month and she is done. She doesn't crave often at all. over 2 months smoke free.
3. Kermit the rent a center guy he quit by getting hypnotised. he is 1 1/2 weeks smoke free. I talked with him yesterday and he said he doesn't have any cravings. i am really proud of him.....
now I just wonder who will follow in my footsteps.
yesterday I went to the dr and was in shock when they weighed me. I weighed 5 more pound then Idid 3 weeks ago. He also checked my paper where I had wrote all my blood sugars and he wasn't happy. he told me that when I go back in 3 weeks if there is a weight gain and/or no change in my blood sugars that I am going on medicine. I almost cried. I dont want to take any more medicines. I already take enough.
I called disabilty officethe other day and requested to appeal the desicion theymade. So they sent the paperwork for me to fill out and I had to resend it lets keep the fingers crossed that I can get it now. If not I have the attorney ready to go. I called and got a consult after the first denial and he said he would take my case. he is the type that just dont take cases.He takes the ones he knows he can win. And he does that because he doesn't get paid if he doesn't win so of course he wants to take the cases he knows he can win.
well I need to close out for now the kids are starving or so they think they are. more soon
One day at a time...........
1 comment:
How wonderful that your experience has helped motivate and inspire others to quit smoking! That is really wonderful. You continue to inspire me, and I'm wishing you the best on the health issue "stuff" and the disability office "stuff," too. Good luck!
Post a Comment