Thursday, February 7, 2008

to crave or not to crave that is what my brain says....

Well today has been a trying day. One minute my brain says ahh a cig would be nice then the next it says are you nuts....have you lost your flippin mind. I am glad that it is time for bed. i haven't had a day like this in forever.
Now I know that if I even tried to smoke I would choke to death. My breathing has been horrible. I am short of breath so much here lately.
I dont want to smoke but my brain likes to play tricks. Stupid stuff.
Tomorrow I go to the dr. I am going to talk to him about the shortness of breath it is sometimes too much for me to handle. I just feel like I am turning blue.
I called earlier in the week to see about the dentures I have to go up and they have to get insurance approval and then I can get them. But will be about another month. I will be happy when I can get them though.

well I am going to bed......

More soon

One day at a time.................

1 comment:

maggie said...

Isn't it crazy how there can still be those days this far in when it's still kind of tough? I know you'll make it, and it will be worth it. I keep going, too, but I wouldn't mind if it just got to be all easy all the time... ;)

Good luck with the doctor and getting your dentures soon!