Well.....Yesterday Snickelfritz the daschund had her puppies. .She only had 2 and they are both little boys. They are doing well and so is Momma.....I thought for sure she would have at least 4 but there was only 2. I will post pictures very soon of them. I have them on my camera but am too lazy to get on the PC to download them. I try not to d/l too much on my beloved laptop :-)!!
My daughther has been sick all week with the flu. which I am kinda glad of she was able to keep an eye on the lil girl I babysit while I dealt with making sure the delivery of the puppies went ok.
We are getting some more snow and ice tonight. I am just about over winter. Although I do not look forward to summer at all. Our electric runs so high in the summer because of the air conditioning. I told terry we should just get a couple nice window a/c units and forget the whole central air. I dont think ours is energy saving it is just dumb. lol
No cravings as of lately. which makes me happy!!!!
well more soon......I'm tired
one day at a time...................
1 comment:
Aw, puppies! You'll have to post some pictures soon!
Post a Comment