Monday, February 25, 2008

after a little rest......

Well I got about 4 hours sleep.

I am awaiting a call from my family. mary got another ride back to Indianapolis this afternoon. The dr came in I guess this morning and pending 2pm meeting this afternoon they were going to make decisions on what to do.

I just can't stop asking myself why? I know that when you are born you are put here for a reason. Everyone has a reason as to why they are here. I just can't keep from wondering why a child is put here to only have to suffer so much. I guess it is not meant for us to question that we are to take things as they come.

I am not the mother of that child but i am a mother. My heart aches for her mom. The pain she must be going through. The thoughts running through her mind. I just can't imagine. To lose a child must be awful. I know that just being relative is hard but the parent shew I just dont know.
When my youngest was a baby he was sick. we had some scary moments but there was never a time I was told there was no hope. I just cannot imagine what Courtney and Derek are feeling right now.

well more soon......

until then......

One day at a time.......right now......One minute at a time.........

1 comment:

maggie said...

More hugs, Tabatha.