Thursday, February 28, 2008

tomorrow

Well tomorrow (friday) is visitation for baby Taylor.
And Saturday is funeral.

I am doing ok with all of it. As best to be expected. So is the rest of the family.
I have decided none of my children will attend the visitation or the funeral. I dont feel like
they should be put through that. If it were an adult I would let them but I dont think they should have to see a baby like that. My daughter is really upset with me that I wont allow them to go but i feel it is best that they do not attend.

I called my lung dr today about my shortness of breath not getting any better. The medicine he gave me isn't helping with the "attacks" that I have.....

I also go next week to see about getting the first impressions made for my top denture and partial bottom. I am super excited for that.

well....I am going to stop for tonight just wanted to update some.

One day at a time...........

2 comments:

maggie said...

That's a tough one whether to let your kids attend, but you know them best. No matter what, it's just so, so sad.

I hope your lung doctor is able to do something, and I'm glad that the dentures will be coming soon. Not that it's my business, but how have you been able to eat?

My thoughts will be with you all the next couple of days, though the days after all of the services when the concerned friends have moved forward can be the toughest. I hope you will all be able to lean on each other.

Tabatha said...

gonna myspace you about eating!