Saturday, February 2, 2008

yipppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well ......First off my dentist appointment went well ......Instead of coming home with NO teeth I came home with 7 teeth. He only needed to pull 2 on the bottom. So I will have a full denture on top and partials on the bottom!! Really made me happy that I can keep some of my teeth. its a dignity thing!!!! So they cleaned the few remaining teeth I have and got them all Shiny!!!! And instead of stitches or anything I left being pleased!!!!

Maggie I know you read my post I wanted to tell you......I so thought of you tonight. I was shopping walmart and I went to the lawn and garden section and I found the cutest flower pot..........I just know you would love one and if I had my camera I would have taken some pictures right there in walmart......The Flower pot was a Coffee Cup and it had a "saucer" on the bottom. Was Adorable I tell ya I just loved it. I may actually go back and get me one just as a converstion piece for my porch. I love sitting on the porch in the summer and am sure I will be out there a lot this year. I was like awww Maggie would love it.....My daughter was like who is maggie mom so I had to explain....Hehee

As far as Our nasty winter weather well It basically passed us up. We got a few flurries and ha some ice but that was it. I was really Disappointed I wanted a good snow this time.

well it is late and this ole girl is getting mighty sleepy.....Just wanted to post my good news about my teeth.

One day at a time....................

1 comment:

maggie said...

Great to hear about your teeth! I'm still trying to even imagine it all.

Aw, thanks for thinking of me! That coffee cup flower pot does sound just like me ;)