Saturday, August 4, 2007

19 days chantix///12 smoke free

So I start off today saying sorry for not posting yesterday I just had so much to do I didn't have time.
Today has been another badddddddddddddd day. But I have gotten through it. I dont know seems like every coule days I want to smoke sooo bad......Even though the smell makes me wanna get sick.
The kids are going back to school soon. I am so glad I love my kids but I sooooooo need a break.
I was searching Ebay today and found the Sims2 holiday edition I was wanting actually I just wanted the sims 2 but the holiday edition was somewhat cheaper and it says it has the sims 2 in its entirety.....so I won the auction! Im overjoyed to be getting it. I used to have the sims deluxe and loved playing it.
also last night I rewarded myself by buying the Lottso Deluxe game from Pogo.........so now I am spending my savings on ME in a GOOD way.
Ok back to the quit.......my breathing isn't as bad as it has been but I seem to be sleeping alot. I dont know what is causing me to want to sleep like I do.
I will keep all posted if I miss a day dont worry I will be here the next.

2 comments:

maggie said...

Ah, the Sims 2. My other addiction. I get engrossed enough in it that I think of little else, including smoking. I think it's awesome that you have a little treat like that coming your way.

Keep hanging on through the rugged days. You are doing great! Eventually you really see longer stretches of good days and fewer and less bad kinds of bad days. You can do it! Keep going!

Tabatha said...

any hints on the game I should know ;-) I cannot wait to get it!