Still pluggin along here and WOW I found I have ENERGY!!!! I dont know where its been all these years.....But I actually have a clean house. Not that it was terribly dirty before but since quitting smoking I cannot stand for dishes to even sit in the sink. The laundry has to be done first thing in the morning.....beds made when getting up.....I just wonder where has this energy been? I am glad I found it though. My kids are like Mommmmmm come on......Im like nope get er done...haha in my bestest larry the cable guy voice . haha My vaccum cleaner is screaming for a break. Hubby feels my forehead daily thinking I am sick or something. I tell him NOPE im reformed haha !
I feel better even. I still have my short of breath moments. More then I really care to have. Hubby cannot spray cologne cause I cannot breath around it. I cannot use cleaners such as bleach or aerosol sprays. Fabuloso has become a great cleaning friend. I am really super happy that I do feel somewhat better.
It has been so darn hot here. I didn't go out til later yesterday cause it was just too hot I opened the door once and stuck my head out and quickly pulled head in and shut door. Heat Index was over 100..... YIKES!
yesterday was a great day. Cigarettes were somewhat on my mind but it wasn't that I was craving one. I think I was just missing them but saying to myself in the back of my mind that they weren't my friends anymore.
My sister in laws parents I think are going to go to their doctor and ask if Chantix would work for them . I hope they do I think they would find life more enjoyable like I have.
Kids go back to school next week. I am going to start going to the YMCA swimming and use the bike while they are in school. I am anxious to see how that goes. When I was a smoker I couldn't swim the whole length of the pool without losing my air. We will see if I can do better as a non smoker. I think I will find a whole new me.
well enough for now........
one day at a time.......
3 comments:
I think this is where I am now!
23 Days on Chantix//16 smoke free
forgot to add that into the blog
So awesome, Tabatha! The energy is incredible, isn't it? I still stay up way too late, but it's not quite as bad during the day like it used to be. In fact, after I'd once quit smoking for a long time and started again, within a day I noticed that just "tiredness" setting in. I guess that's what poison does to a body, right?
I hope that you'll love swimming! Doing just my little walking for exercise has made me feel really good, and swimming is supposed to be really good exercise.
Tabatha, girl, this all sounds really, really good! I can just picture you as this wonder woman flying all over the house with a duster, windex, rags, bunch of other tools clipped on your belt...taking care of everything that needs be done. Oh, and your foot on the vacuum, while you're doing everything else! :-D
Seems like you're in a total up period. I wish you to not have any down periods anytime soon!
Congrats, congrats!
Post a Comment