Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm still here.........

Hello all I haven't posted anything since Friday just wanted to get to feeling better.
Can't say I feel wonderful but am better then I was.
Tomorrow I go to the Disability Doctor and have some test ran for them. We will see what
they have to say. They are wanting me to have a physical and a breathing test. They wont just
go by the one that I had from my doctor.
I slept almost all day today. I will be glad when I get over this so I dont sleep so much. Im tired of laying around.
On the smoking thing I am doing good still on my chantix. I dont have urges too much anymore and thats a good thing. Tomorrow I start week 7 of the meds so I am half done with the med......woot woot half way there. I go see the dr who gave me the meds next month. So when I go I am going to ask him about tapering! we will see what he says.
well thats all I know to talk about now.......will post again soon.....

2 comments:

maggie said...

Awesome, Tabatha, halfway there! The time just seemed to fly for me. Hope you feel all better real soon!

MsTekLady said...

Hey Tabatha! Congratulations on a smoke-free 7 weeks! Good luck to you and HANG IN THERE!!!