Friday, August 10, 2007

this n that.......

Hello out there all ya all in cyber space.....
Thought I better get in here and post since I really try to everyday but somedays I just dont get in here.......
I have been up all night I cannot sleep. I went to lay down tooth started hurting and I couldn't go to sleep.
Yesterday I got the brilliant IDEA since I dont work that I should do something to make some money so I thought Im crafty I'll make clothe purses. Well I made one and it looked ok......Showed it to my sister and she wants one for her friend. So I made it and it looks awesome. I think I will do pretty good on them and if I can make enough I am thinking of selling them on ebay! woot woot my own lil purse selling business. haha I went today and bought a bunch of fabric to make about 16 purses.
I'm still doing good on the chantix and the urges are less and less everyday! I am so happy this is working for me. I was hoping it would! So its 24 days of chantix and day 17 smoke free.
Will be glad when this humidity goes away then I will see how I do with my breathing then. The humidity right now is killing me.
well enough for now think I might try laying back down and see if I can get some rest.



One day at a time.........

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

ooppppsss.....a day off thats 25///18

maggie said...

Yay, Tabatha! Isn't it funny how the days start adding up so fast that it gets harder to keep track? I think that's a very good thing!

I was glad to see your comment on my blog that your doctor is taking such an interest in your experience with Chantix and quitting. Very cool!

Good luck on the purses. I've never been a crafty person, so it always amazes me how creative people can be!