Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sick :-(

Ok so yesterday morning I woke up and I didn't feel good.
Breathing Deep hurt and I just feel horrible. So I called the dr
I knew before I even went what was wrong. And sure enough
I was right. BRONCHITIS! I knew it. I have had it so much I
just know. He said it was really bad. Which that I was glad. I
try to catch it early before I get really sick. I have let it go
before and It always goes to pneumonia. I sure dont want
that again. So I got my antibiotic. Everyone is like why
are you getting that and you have quit smoking. I tell them
ya dont have to be a smoker to get it.
so yeah this is short n sweet I am going to go get some more
rest.....Just dont feel well.


One day at a time........

2 comments:

MsTekLady said...

Hey Tabatha. Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you get well soon!

maggie said...

Tabatha, that's just rotten. Bronchitis. The good news is that you are not smoking and making it worse, so hopefully you will feel better sooner and eventually start getting it less. I'm sorry you feel icky. Hang in there and get well soon!