Thursday, August 23, 2007

test results!!!!

Dr's office called today.
I do indeed have sleep apnea.
I was having between 9-12 respiratory episodes per hour
I also have a decreased O2 level when I sleep.
So I will be going back for another test to get fitted for my CPAP machine.
And also to see if O2 is needed at night.

More soon.......


One day at a time............

2 comments:

maggie said...

I guess the good news is that there are some answers instead of just questions. And also that you are not making anything worse because you are taking better care of you. Hang in there, and I hope you were able to get plenty of rest today.

MsTekLady said...

I agree with Maggie. It' always better to know than to just wonder. Now that you know, you can treat it. And being a non-smoker is a huge plus! Take care and good luck!