Well tonight my kids have found out im not playing. I think I am at my wits end.
My oldest son is ADHD.....he can be a good kid dont get me wrong. BUT he is LAZY....Right down LAZY!!!! I have begged him all day to clean his room. Well Me thinking that is what he was doing I go in and he had stuff this and that here and there and I got mad.....really mad and I tossed it all out in the middle of the floor. Before I quit I would do the nessasary stuff and wouldn't really get down and dirty cleaning. But Now I cannot stand for it to be dirty like it is. Now I can really say things are getting to where they should be. Dont think I was nasty and never cleaned cause it wasn't like that. But now it has to be super clean. They are finding out that I am not gonna put up with dirty rooms and such anymore. I want it clean.
I woke this morning and my left cheek was swollen so bad......I ended up at the ER with it. The dr says I have a infection in my tooth. Hmmmm tooth dont hurt. But I got my antibiotics and pain meds. swelling seems to be going down a little.
Saturday I got my Sims2 in the mail. Im hooked. haha
Urges aren't bad at all. I keep myself to busy to think about cigarettes. haha
I just went to get another month of my chantix today. So I have been on it a month. well after tomorrow dose it will be anyway.
I have been trying to keep up with others progress.
Ohhhh today when I was at the hospital they wanted to know all the meds I was on and the nurse I have known for a long time told me her mom is wanting to quit but tried the patch and it did he no good she wondered how I was doing with the chantix. I told her it was going good and that her mom should go to the chantix site and read about it. So she was going to tell her mom about it. I hope she does it.
Oh my nephew caved he couldn't do it cold turkey. His step mom is a doctor I told him to talk to her about chantix.....now whether he will or not I dunno.....but I told him it was worth a try.
well think I will go play Sims again.....
My new addiction......Sims 2
haha
Have a great night ya all
One day at a time................
1 comment:
Go, Tabatha! Today I got the cooking thing going, but the super spotless make it shine cleaning thing hasn't gotten me yet. That wouldn't be an all bad thing.
Glad to hear that you are hanging in there and have the Sims 2 to keep you occupied, too. Countless hours that I'll never get back have gone into that game, and I probably donate plenty more.
I like the new colors on your blog, too!
Post a Comment