Sunday, August 19, 2007

food n stuff

Well here I am still quit and doing good. I still have urges from time to time.....But they pass just as they come. I am discovering more that the smell of a cig is when I want one most. I do fine til I get a whiff then I want a cig. And people purposely blowing it my way doesn't help and they just laugh. Refer to my posting the other day you will know WHO I am talking about. Shes at it again! last night I did take her somewhere and told her she was not smoking in my van. And that if she decided to light up she would be walking home. That went well. Now If I can just get her to shut door when she is on porch and not blow it in the house I will be good to go!!!!


Now on to the subject of food. I have noticed the last few days anything I eat has a weird taste. I dont know if it is my taste buds doing tricks or what but everything has a weird taste to me. In the beginning I thought that the food was tasting good. But now it all taste nasty. Even peanuts dont taste like peanuts. haha Just weird I dont know if I am coming down with something or what. Tonight we are having roast potatoe carrots for supper we will see how that taste. I hope better then the other food I have had the past few days.

Oh the sims 2 I am still hooked. I play as much as I can. I have figured the cheat for money so now I have made my house bigger and added all kinds of neato stuff. My family is the Cowasaki family. Stinka is my female then I have Yucka as my man then we have Shewa and PeUUUUa as our children. Yeah I wanted something different so I named the people after words used for something that smells bad hence the stink yuck shew and peuuuuuuu haha now if we have more kids I dont know what to name them any suggestions? haha my own kids get chairs and sit by me when I play when they are home and they "help" me !!!

well off to finish dinner. Will post again really soon!!!!


One day at a time............

3 comments:

maggie said...

Tabatha, that would be so tough to be around smoke, and I am proud of you. I also think it's good that you are putting your foot down.

One of the side effects of Chantix can be change in taste, so that might be it unless you are getting a cold or something else is going on. The good news is that if it is the Chantix, it goes away when you stop taking it, so it's not forever. Can you imagine food tasting wrong forever? No thanks.

I might try to get a little bit of Sims2 time in tonight, but it's already 10PM, so I'm not sure. So much fun, though.

Konstantin said...

I named my woman as Cleopatra, I know so exotic, haha. And those men are just .... well, like men in real life. I married a cheater!! His aspirations are to WooHoo with 3 other Sims! Now, that ain't working well with me! So I got rid of him and adopted a baby! :D

Tabatha said...

Stan hahaha Yeah mine wants to woohoo 3 others too but he doesn't have time.
I just love the game. I'm hooked!

Maggie......its never too late for a little Sims time. ;-)
Thanks for telling me about the food taste I will bet it is the chantix and noooo I can't imagine it tasting wrong forever! Could be a good thing cause then I wouldn't want to eat alot and I could lose some weight! ;-)