Its so quiet here. The kids went back to school today! They were so excited to go and I was excited to get them off on the bus. I love them to death but its been one longggggggggggggggggg summer.
I talked to my brother a while ago and his dr gave him a script for chantix he asked if that is what I was on and I told him it was. And talked to him about it a little. my brother is younger then me and has heart problems. When he was i think 30 they had to give him a pacemaker/defibulator. So I only hope he gets the script filled and takes the medicine. I told him it will be hard if everyone in his house doesn't quit along with him.
on another note......
My youngest sister well she just dont understand or something. She wanted me to take her somewheree and while we were gone she went to light up. I explained to her that the smoke around me really bothered me and that smelling it up close and personal made me want to smoke. Her comment "I'll roll the window down and you wont smell it " next thing I know she is blowing it directly in my face then laughing. I just dont know how to get people to understand I am serious about my quit. Guess I could have stopped the van and told her to get her ass out!
Tonight I go to stay at the hospital for the sleep study. I wonder how long it takes to get results from that?
I called the dr on my sleeping problem and told me to wait til after the sleep study then we will see what to do. hm makes me wonder.
Im extra sleepy now but know if I go to sleep now.....I wont want to sleep at the hospital tonight. So if I extremely tired tonight I will go to sleep easier there.
well more soon.....
One day at a time.......
8 comments:
Tabatha, I do hope your brother does give Chantix a try, especially seeing how well it's working for you!
I would have been out of my skin having someone smoking around me or so boldly. You are a tough, tough woman, and you have my admiration.
I'm sorry I didn't get to wish you luck on your sleep study before you went. I'm curious what that would be like since I've only seen it in movies - seems like it would be odd to sleep like "normal" going there.
Keep going, Tabatha. You rock!
maggie.....I had a horrible horrible time going to sleep. And when I did get to sleep I feel like I only slept a few minutes. All those wires for it are crazy. I felt like she was hooking me up for the electric chair or soemthing actually I think I had more wires then they use for the electric chair. Then I got this horrible what if I get electrocuted feeling. was just something I dont want to go through again.
but Im home now.
And will be sleeping alot today I am afraid! haha
Re: your sister,
Some people just don't want you to succeed even if they don't understand it. they don't because of their own insecurity. they want to justify their smoking by you failing to quit. I hope that makes sense. So don't give in. Make your life better.
Wow, all the wires and a new place. I would have had the worst time sleeping, too! I do hope that they are able to get whatever results they need in order to help you out. I bet you are super tired today - with the kids at school, hopefully you'll get to have a good nap!
Hey Tabatha, good for you for sticking it out. And as for your sister...you know, sometimes when we change, it threatens the people around us who are not changing. Especially family members.
Sending you strong and healing thoughts...you are doing great!
I slept all day but for some reason I still feel like I didn't sleep.
Eek, Tabatha. I hope that doesn't screw up your sleep for tonight... It's like an endless cycle sometimes that way. I'm wishing you the good kind of Chantix dreams ;)
Tabatha, not sure what to say about your sister. Mine smokes, but she's always conscientious and would never smoke in enclosed spaces.
Hope they are able to help you with the sleeping.
Post a Comment