Well here I am feeling somewhat better today.
I got a call from the sleep center today and I go on Sept
5th to get titrated for the cpap machine. they said I would
have all those wires on me again PLUS the cpap. That is just
insane. But at least I will get things taken care of.
This time with my bronchitis I ache so bad. And I feel like
I could sleep all the time. worse then ever.
Since I have all these health problems the dr awhile back suggested
that I get disability so I go Tuesday to the disability determination
Doctor. That will be something I bet. I hope they see all my problems
and that I dont have to fight forever to get disability. My dr seems to think
that I wont ever be able to do the "normal " things again. That I will be
about the way I am now 4-ever. :-( made me sad but I know that at least
with me not smoking anymore wont make things worse.
I just wished I would have done this long ago instead of letting things
get as bad as they have. I dont say a lot about my health I just dont
want to face what I have really done to myself. And I guess you could
say that I am embarrased.
well more soon.....
One day at a time.......
1 comment:
Tabatha, hang in there. As much as smoking did affect your health, some of it is just genetics, luck or something else because we are the same age, and probably smoked just as long (I was 12 when I started), and I've been spared pretty much any of the problems you've had. Obviously, not smoking is way, way better for you, but my point is that you really can't beat yourself up too much for it if much of the trouble would have happened to some degree or another even if you hadn't smoked.
You are a strong woman, and I do hope that your health will improve even more than your doctors think. Just keep going, and see what happens.
Post a Comment