Friday, August 17, 2007

still smoke free......

Well I have lost count I count on the tracker things I am using to keep track of how many days its been. I just know that I am glad I dont smell like a nasty ashtray anymore!
I tell ya its been a trying day! I have been keeping myself rather busy.
every little thing seems to be irritating me today.
Tristina went with my sister and her daughters and a friend to Libby Lu's tonight. Tristina had so much fun and came back looking so pretty. I will be posting pictures of her Libby Lu makeover sometime tomorrow on my myspace. www.myspace.com/bitchinbitha
Tyler had football practice until 6 then he went to church for Movie and popcorn friday night.
I only had tanner. Hubby was gone too. I bought tanner some little legos today at a yard sale and that is all he has played with all evening. He loves them. He never liked legos before but I thought this tub for a dollar was a good deal and am I ever so glad that I did buy them for him! It was so quiet in here and the only time he ever made a peep was to show me something he created!
Now they are all home and in their rooms They said they are all tired. We shall see how long it takes them to go to sleep.
I myself am ready to go to bed it has been a long day.
I have been talking to many people about Chantix and a few have asked a lot of questions. I still dont know if my brother got his script filled or not. I didn't talk to him about it today!
My newest addiction is going very well. I love my sims game! Now just gotta get some extension packs and Im really good to go. haha I just love what I've done so far!
well more soon....

One day at a time..........

2 comments:

maggie said...

Even if it was an irritating day, it sounds like a fairly peaceful night and at least one really content kid, plus time to Sim! I'll be doing some of that tonight, too. If I had to choose one expansion, I'd probably pick Seasons, but some people just love Nightlife and Open for Business. Pets was just OK. University is fun. Gosh, I guess I like them all ;)

Konstantin said...

I LOVE SIMS 2, it is just sooo addicting, though. I actually ended up playing it way more than I wanted this past week, but I think I'll put it aside now for a while. :)

Whatever keeps your mind and hands busy in the beginning works!