Ok So I tried going to sleep....my mind is racing my stupid side hurts and I dont know what to do.
so anyway I thought what the heck I will come in here and type.
I am so super excited about quit Day! I so look forward to it but I also have fears. I am scared to death that I will be super bitchy and the kids dont need that. I dont want to be irritable towards them. Who knows it might be a smooth transition.
Oh shit I think there is a mouse in here I heard a noise by my chair. I am scared of a mouse. Dont ask why I know they can't hurt me but I am still scared of the beaty eted monsters. haha
ok back to the smoking thing.....I have been writing down since 6pm when I have cigs and goodness I just didn't realize how much I really do smoke. I smoke like a frieght train...woot woot thats my best train sound anyway.....I will be glad to be over the cigarettes.
I have told everyone that I will be quitting and have gotten many well wishes.
I have a friend staying with us and she is kinda upset cause I told her when I quit that there will be no smoking in the house and she is upset that she will have to go outside to smoke. Its not like she has to go a mile away there is a nice swing on the porch she can sit on and puff away! And its not like she is here all day either she works all day and is usually in bed by 8 pm. so I say tuff luck to her and get over it cause I dont think for awhile i need to be around smoke cause I think it will only be harder on me.
I can't wait to be able to really breath good again also smell good again. So many people have told me that you smell things better too. Also I know personally I will smell better instead of smelling like a nasty ashtray haha
Tyler is excited that I am quitting. He says mom I am really glad your going to quit I know you will be healthier. :-) I told him that I want to be healthier and live to see him and his own kids grow up. :-)
well think I will try to go lay down now so I can get up in the morning and take dose #2!
2 comments:
I think it's more than fair to want no smoking in your house, most especially when you quit smoking - it's better for the whole family anyway. Telling everyone you are going to quit is a big step, too, and I'm glad to hear you got some good wishes!
I also had a friend staying with me when I began my quit. She told me she was going to quit smoking with me and (I think) actually did for like 2 days. Then she started smoking again, I told her not to smoke at all in the house or near me and it seemed she would respect that.
I went camping for a couple days and when I got back my whole house smelled horribly. I never realized just how bad everything smelled until that day. I am pretty sure she assumed I wouldn't notice. I remember many times smoking in places or at times when I wasn't supposed to and figuring no one would notice the smell etc since I didn't. I feel really stupid now about that. There I was trying to deny I had just smoked when to any non-smoker it was SOOOO obvious I was lying. I am so glad I no longer smell like an ashtray.
Post a Comment