Saturday, July 28, 2007

Day 12 Chantix////Day 5 smoke free

Well Its saturday and Im still surviving. Its been a better day. I haven't had as many urges today we have been busy moving the living room and my daughters room around. So its been a decent day.
No weird dreams that I remember and no other side effects?!! How long before this bloating and gas goes away though???? Just curious! haha
well not much to report today.
one last thing I want to say.....If you haven't quit......Please consider trying chantix and quitting. I think its one of the best things I have ever done.
and if you have quit....Keep up the great work.......Quitters are AWESOME!!!!! ;-)

3 comments:

maggie said...

So glad to hear today was a better day, Tabatha. There will be ups and downs, but for me it has still been getting better overall so that the rough patches are fewer, further between and not quite as rough.

Thankfully, the gas is gone. I don't remember exactly how long it took, but I do know that it hung around for awhile, maybe a few weeks or so.

You are doing awesome! Keep going!

Tabatha said...

Well I do hope it goes away soon....that isn't fun!! haha
Thanks for all the encouragement that you give me Maggie it is really appreciated.

Unknown said...

Hi, Im on day 8 smoke free, I have real BAD gas and bloating as well. The dreams have went away, thank god. Everything else is great. Keep up the good work and lets make the world 2 more smoke free people!!! Also, use the chantex web sight. Has lots of good support!!