Well today I took my third pill of Chantix.
No side effects as of yet. except maybe a weird dream.
I do hope I get some I can remember haha
I've noticed today that cigarettes are not really
something I have to have. I have started to cut back already!!!
Yippeeeeee......
Tomorrow morning I go for a CT scan to check this kidney stone or
whatever it is. I hope I get rid of the pain in the side soon.
anyway back to the smoking thing.....
I am one day closer to being SMOKE FREE.....I cannot wait !!!
1 comment:
If you do get the Chantix dreams, they can be kind of a fun side effect and often memorable. Mine have diminished for the most part, and I kind of miss them.
Glad to hear that already you are not needing to smoke as much. That is a great sign. For me it fluctuated on different days, but it definitely means this can work for you, and I'm thrilled that you are keeping us all updated.
Good luck at the doc tomorrow!
Post a Comment