well day 4 has come and its almost time for bed. I done fairly well today except this morning getting sick. The second dose went well.
no side effects other then the bloating(gas) (ss for those with weak tummies)
the upset tummy this morning and the dreams.
For those interested in hearing a dream it was weird and comical. I dreamt that i was driving a car with 1 tire in the middle of the car and we all had to sit just right in it to keep it balanced. When we got out of the car it had these automatic "kickstands" that when you put it in park they came down out of the car. I tell ya it was hiliarious. I dont much remember dreams I have but that was funny!!! haha SO I thought it was weird why would I dream of a 1 tire car with kickstands!!!
so anyway......
I had that ct scan done today and the results came back that I dont have kidney stones. thank goodness but they aren't sure what is causing this horrible pains in my side. So now they have me on these pain meds over the weekend and then if not better by monday I go back to the dr to find out what it is......hopefully they can figure it out in a painless manner. haha
Tomorrow hubby kids my brother his wife stepson also and then hubby brother and his family we are all taking off and going to Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom in Louisville Kentucky!!! my kids are so excited. I am too also to a point but am scared too cause I get so short of breath walking to far and in places like that it is all walking. So we will see how I pan out.
I have noticed tonight that cigarettes dont much excite me tonight and I have only smoked a "few" cigs. Much less then my normal habit. I am so ready for this . I should have done this long ago but I guess I didn't think I would ever been in the shape I am now. I cannot tell you how many times in the last 2 years I have had bronchitis or pneumonia. It seems like all the time and the constant meds I am on for it. I was scared a few months ago cause I had to have knee surgery that I wouldn't be able to have it done because about a week before surgery I got bronchitis again. Well luckily I got to the dr and got the meds in and I healed before i had to have the surgery. I hate waking at night because I just cannot breath. I hate not being able to "keep up" with my kids when we go somewhere because I get short of breath. I know this process wont just happen overnight and that I will be ready to run a marathon in a week but I am ready to begin the healing process and take control of me again.
Peace out til tomorrow night when I get home.
2 comments:
The dreams on Chantix really can be a lot of fun - yours sounds about as crazy as mine were the first few weeks. I love your attitude about quitting and hope you hang onto it and let it pull you through any of the rough patches when they come. You are doing great already!
Maybe when you were driving around you saw the dog from my dream - she was walking around on her hind legs in a summer dress. Sweet!
Hope you had a terrific time with the family!
Post a Comment