Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mid day 1 no smoking

Well......I have made it to afternoon and its 3:20 pm and NOONE is dead yet.
I have urges but they go as fast as they come. I have found a thing to chew on
and actually had to get another one. Its the top off my breathing machine meds.
Just a lil piece of plastic and I have some breath saver mints I am enjoying
but it really isn't bad. Like I said they come and go fast so I think I will be ok.
More later just wanted to update all.
Oh and I am sleepy as all get out. might just have to nap.
ttfn

2 comments:

maggie said...

Yay, Tabatha! So glad to hear you are making it and that everyone around you is alive and probably just thrilled for you, too! Just keep going. I'm so excited for you.

Ellie said...

Hang in there!! Great job!