well all is still going well.
only thing my friend started smoking again and she is on my porch smoking. The door opens and woof here I get a rush of smoke. The first time I thought I was gonna die I was ohhh a cigarette.....but then it happened again andit wasn't so bad. I so want to sit out on my porch like I always do but the temptation is just too much right now. so i think Im going over to my moms and sit outside. ( maggie she called and appologized for the reaction she gave me u know what I mean) ANYWHO......I still am going along smoke free. I actually already feel alot better. I have done a lot of housework today and almost have my laundry done my bedroom got cleaned. well more later......ttfn
1 comment:
Good to hear, Tabatha! You are definitely on your way, so just keep on going. I'd ask your friend to scoot even just a bit further away and not someplace where the smoke can blow in. After all, if the shoe was on the other foot and someone had told you that they were quitting and asked you to smoke just a bit further away, I'm sure you would have been glad to do so, right? It's your house, your lungs, your new not smoking thing - I think it's right to ask what's fair (though I do tend to say what's on my mind more than I always ought to...). Anyway, glad that you can head over to your mom's for a bit and that you are smoke-free another day!!
Post a Comment