Friday, July 20, 2007

This morning

Well I got up and took my chantix and went on with my day I had to go have the ct scan done to find out for sure if I have a kidney stone or what......so anyway......I was leaving the hospital after the scan and I got sick. I think it might be I drank a full glass of water with chantix but I didn't eat so I think that what the problem I feel somewhat better since I did eat something when I got home.
More later

3 comments:

Lakasha said...

Yeah.. I still need to have at least some food before I take my Chantix or I don't feel well at all.

maggie said...

It took me several weeks to get the nausea thing under control enough to not take it with food, so that probably is the reason. Now I'm like a pro taking it with coffee (not that it's good that I'm doing this, just how it is), but the nausea still creeps in there once in awhile.

Anyway, keep going Tabatha!

Ellie said...

Hey Tabatha,

So sorry you got sick today, and that you are struggling with this kidney stone issue. Are you feeling ok about taking the second dose tonight?

Hope you are feeling a little better now. Hang in there!