Sunday, July 22, 2007

Day 5 Chantix

WOW what a day. We went to six flags kentucky kingdom today. They have gone smoke free except in designated areas. Which helped me out cause I was able to smoke only 6 cigs while there all day!!!! I am so proud of myself. I since late last night haven't smoked a whole pack of smokes. Normally by now I would be finishing my 2nd pack!!!! So proud of me!!!!
No side effects today that I have noticed. No weird dreams last night that I remember. so all is well in my chantix world.
well this is short and sweet but I am exhausted and burnt to a crisp from being in the sun all day long so I am going to go to bed.

1 comment:

maggie said...

Glad to hear that the Chantix is already making a difference. That's a lot less to smoke, so I think that's a good sign that it's really starting to work for you!