Tuesday, July 24, 2007

weird dream

Ok I went to sleep last night and was actually in bed early. Hubby got me up this morning as he was leaving for work. I unfortunatly fell back asleep. But I had this dream I was with my mom we were heading downtown where we live and there was a bus that two other buses were dragging and a piece of it came in the window of the van I screamed how idiotic those men were and they apologixed the next thing i knew the bus was melting. It just melted into a small pile engine and all. so we go on and my mom sees a friend of hers and her friend asked my mom for a ride home. Well with me and my kids there wasn't enough room in the van for her friend and family. so she dropped me off saying she would be right back....I woke up after being there on that corner for 3 hours I was mad when I woke up because I didn't sleep til the dream was over. Too funny......a bus melted into a little pile. Im talking the pile couldn't have been any bigger then a voltive candle. haha Just thought I would share.

2 comments:

maggie said...

Crazy Chantix dreams. I kind of miss them now that I don't have so many anymore. Good luck today!

Ellie said...

Jake and I are having the goofy dreams as well, Tabatha. Yesterday he said, "I had a dream about a topless rabbi!"

I was, like, ew, a topless rabbi?

"No, really," he said. "And she was pretty cute!"

But Jake is a funny dude. I don't know if we can put all the blame on the Chantix.

We'll be thinking of you today, and sending you all kinds of good supportive thoughts! You can totally do this!!!