Today has been rough. I think I have had more urges today then I have the whole other three days put together. I dont know what has triggered it though because each time I was doing something different so I dont know. I just know that I had to about beat myself up saying NO NO NO all day long. I hope tomorrow is an easier day for me.
No dreams to report that I can remember
Also today this morning actually I had a rough time I ate breakfast and took my chantix and I got sick and I have felt blah all day since. I dont know if it was the medicine or just that I wasn't feeling well today.
also have been having a lil more breathing trouble today. I wonder if I am having small panic attacks or something. I dont know I am just trying to figure it all out.
Tomorrow is a big car show that we always go to and walk around and look at all the cars. But I am concerned about being around the cig smoke cause they all walk around smoking and I really am too new at not smoking I think to go around alot of smoke. I mean it is out in the open air but too many people around and I am sure to get some woofs of it thoughtout the time we are there I haven't made a total decision not to go I just am not sure how I will handle it.
well I need to get some shut eye and I will be back tomorrow for another daily posting.
One day at a time.......
2 comments:
Just hang in there Tabatha. For many of us it got a little tougher a few days in, but it does get better if you just hang in there and keep going. You can do it!
Tabatha,
My theory is that you're going through the grief process. The sad process of letting go of your old friend the cigarette and realizing all the places in your life that leaves a hole. It does produce sadness and anxiety. I think it's important to recognize that. The happy news is that you have the power to fill those unhealthy voids with anything you choose now.
For more support hop on over to BlogFabulous where lots of people are finding better ways to fill the holes in thier lives.
Tracee Sioux
BlogFabulous on Chantix
http://www.blogfabulous.com/chantix
So Sioux Me on Addiction Off
http://traceesioux.blogspot.com/2007/07/addiction-off.html
Post a Comment