Ok so here goes another day that I am still moving along. No cigarettes. No side effects. its been a great day. I have only had a couple cravings nothing that a piece of gum or mint wont cure.
I just can't believe its been three days.
I get around someone who is smoking I smell it and it about makes me sick. People have been really good though to put it out around me. Well MOST have not all. I dont ask anyone too I just ask that they respect me enough not to blow it at me. Some people just dont care and will blow it in the door.etc.........I am trying really hard I need to do this not only for me but for my kids. They dont need the memories of me with a cig in my mouth or my hand!
Tonight I do seem to be struggling a lil more for air I am not sure what is causing that. I have used all my meds that I am to take for the night so I dunno. Just have to hope its not another case of bronchitis coming on.
I keep waiting to start coughing up gunk.....But nothing so far.
Well I am gonna go and get some shut eye.....
One day at a a time......
1 comment:
Awesome, Tabatha, just awesome. You are on your way! Just keep right on going.
Post a Comment