Well another day come and gone......and here I am doing great on this chantix. I woke this morning and had a really bad urge. But all has been well since. I am not having many side effects just the dreaming is so funny. I get a kick when I wake in the morning and have had a funny dream . I have read lots of blogs about this "wonder" drug that I am taking and I thank god daily that he sent me to the right dr to get me on it. I am already starting to do better I am not getting as winded as I was. I know that I wont ever be like I should be if i never smoked. But at least let me live longer. I still require the neb when I get up in the morning. I had to get up just once last night and use it instead of the normal 2 times. I am still awaiting the results of my Pulmonary functions test I had last week. I called the dr office but they were unable to tell me anything. I really want to know. The last time I had it done I had been diagnosed with restictive lung disease. Then I get diagnosed this year with COPD. I just dont want to have to have oxygen all the time.
My son is so happy that I am not smoking. I know it meant a lot to him that I have quit. My other two haven't really said Much but I know they are happy too.
well more tomorrow im off to play a pogo game or two then off to dreamland for me ;-)
One day at a time...........
1 comment:
Congrats on another smoke-free day! How awesome, too, that you woke up less in the night. I'd love to hear the difference in your lung function after not smoking for awhile, and my fingers are crossed that you'll do even better than you or your doctors expect. Way to go!
Post a Comment